From the beginning until now, Time of Growth
- 1985.05.18 Established Daehwa Industrial Machinery Co.
- 1985.08.01 Started Manufacturing and Supplying Industrial Machinery
of Coil Line Systems.
- 1985.10.20 Started Manufacturing and Supplying Roll Forming Lines.
- 1989.08.12 Started Manufacturing and Supplying Continuous
Galvanizing Lines (CGL).
- 1990.01.17 Started Manufacturing and Supplying Tube Mill Lines.
- 1990.10.01 Exported Roll Forming Lines to HDPIC in Mexico.
- 1991.09.01 Exported Roll Forming Lines to ASPEC in Indonesia.
- 1991.10.01 Established Daehwa Industrial Machinery Co., Ltd.(Succeeded to Daehwa Industrial Co.)
- 1991.11.05 Registered for Importers and Exporters.
- 1992.04.25 Completed the Construction of
(Area 3,295㎡, Building 2,210㎡)
- 1992.10.20 Admitted to a Member of Korea Association of Machinery Industry (KOAMI).
- 1992.12.01 Japan signed a technical cooperation agreement TECHNI
- 1993.02.10 Equipped with the Computer
Aided Design System (CAD).
- 1993.06.30 Appointed as the Promising Company by Chohung Bank.
- 1993.08.01 Exported Cold Roll Forming Line to ANDA in China.
- 1993.10.08 Contracted the Technical Collaboration with Honda Metal Industry Co., Ltd. in Japan.
- 1993.10.20 Started Manufacturing and Supplying Continuous
- 1993.12.21 Award For Special Of Exemption For Military Service.
- 1994.02.01 Introduced a Computerized Production Control System.
- 1996.04.20 Started Manufacturing and Supplying Coil Line System for Stainless Steel.
- 1996.05.01 Completed the Extension of Main Factory. (Increased to total Area 6,515㎡, Building 3,066㎡)
- 1998.06.30 Completed the Construction of Second Factory in Sungju. (Area 7,315㎡, Building 1760㎡ )
- 1999.02.28 Exported Dividing Shear to Kawasaki Heavy Ind. in Japan.
- 1999.11.24 Award for Lead to Small and Medium Company Of Millenium by Tae Gu Metropolitan City.
- 1999.11.30 99 Year Trading Day 100 Million Export Memorial Award Presidential Award
- 2000.12.23 Obtainment for Certificate of ISO9001 by Korean Standards Association.
- 2000.12.30 Excellent Enterprise Technology Competitiveness designation
(Small and Medium Business Administration)
- 2001.04.11 Appointed Establish as Exclusive of Research and Development Department by Korea Industrial Technology Association. (KITA)
- 2001.05.04 Admitted to a Member of
Industrial Technology Association. (KITA)
- 2001.11.26 Selected to INNO-BIZ Company by Small and Medium Business Administration.
- 2001.12.21 Completed the Extension of Main Factory (Increased to total Area from 856㎡ to 1,496.4㎡)
- 2003.01.18 Appointed as the CLEAN factory by Korea Occupation Safety & Health Agency.
- 2003.08.29 Revision for Certificate of ISO9001 by Korean Standards Association.
- 2003.12.29 Appointed as information Management System by Quality Assurance.
- 2004.11.25 Confirmation as Venture Company by Small and Medium Business Administration
- 2004.11.26 SMEs innovation (INNO-BIZ) OK (Small Business Administration)
- 2004.12.30 Award for lead to Korea Technology Credit Guarantee Fund of Superior Technology .
- 2005.08.15 Newly constructed present head office with factory in WAEGWAN. (Area 20,454.8㎡,
Building 6,688.79㎡ )
- 2005.11.30 Received “5 Milion Dollors Export Award”
- 2005.12.29 Affiliated Research Institute established (Korea Industrial Technology Association)
- 2006.11.30 Received “20 Milion Dollors Export Award”
- 2006.12.27 Gyeongbuk SME target technology sectors Awards (North Gyeongsang Province Governor)
- 2008.12.02 Received “30 Million Dollors Export Award”
- 2008.12.12 Appointed as Gyeongbuk Pride Product
- 2014.07.15 Daegu National Industrial Complex Investment Agreement
- 2015.05.22 Global company by Jiangsu (Small Business Corporation)